Friday, September 17, 2010

Little Numbers
It's been such a while since I've posted anything new
and I'll try to do better, I promise!

The Three Muses challenge a couple of weeks ago
got me thinking about numbers
so I designed a sheet to share with you. 

These are 3/4 inch numbers on grungy backgrounds.
Plus ten blank backgrounds. 
I hope you'll find some fun ways to use them!

Feel free to use these images in art that you create 
for your personal use or for sale.
 However, do not make the images themselves 
available for sale or for free either individually 
or as part of a collection. 
Thanks for adhering to my terms of use!
Signature

2 comments:

  1. You are a star. I want to add these to my collection of Maggie Art...to be used...Am I a Magpie hoarder? Yep, guess I am. And proud.
    Now if God will only let me live long enough to fufill all my dreams. Yep. I think (s)he will.
    Thanks Maggie :)
    and Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. These numbers are awesome, thanks for this great sheet

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how you like my free images! I'd also love to know how you have used/plan to use them! Thank you so much!